The Tethys collection.
Named after the greek mytholigie, Tethys was one of the Titan offspring of Uranus (Sky) and Gaia (Earth).
Discover our versatile collection of distinctive silver bracelets for all. Wear individually or layer for a look that is uniquely yours. Choose from delicate charm bracelets, elegant silver chains, chunky links or dainty designs cascading with shimmering gemstones; our silver bracelets make the perfect gift for all.
- Remember to store your jewellery in a safe and secure place.
- Avoid dust, moisture and direct light to ensure your jewellery does not tarnish and discolour.
- When wearing, simply follow the golden rule “Last On / First Off’. Put jewellery on last so that it is not sprayed with perfumes and hairspray. Take it off first, before your clothing and before going to bed to avoid it being snagged or crushed.
- Never sleep, bath or swim in your jewellery. Chains may kink, earring posts may bend, and contact with water - chlorinated + salt water is especially damaging to silver.
- Sterling Silver may tarnish and oxidise.This is a natural reaction to chemicals in the atmosphere, heat and the body oils of the wearer. This discolouration can usually be removed by careful use of our cleaning cloths.
* IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE & INFORMATION *
Please expect delays of up to 5 - 10 days with all deliveries during this time. Challenges presented by the pandemic means there may unfortunately be delays on our usual next business day dispatch, along with additional delays being experienced with post's delivery time frames..
For more terms and conditions go general terms and conditions