Classic jewel colours, glamorously presented: With its hand-set in prongs, this charm pendant is perfect for festive occasions. A statement piece emanating elegant radiance.
Pendant Thai Blue small
- Remember to store your jewellery in a safe and secure place.
- Avoid dust, moisture and direct light to ensure your jewellery does not tarnish and discolour.
- When wearing, simply follow the golden rule “Last On / First Off’. Put jewellery on last so that it is not sprayed with perfumes and hairspray. Take it off first, before your clothing and before going to bed to avoid it being snagged or crushed.
- Never sleep, bath or swim in your jewellery. Chains may kink, earring posts may bend, and contact with water - chlorinated + salt water is especially damaging to silver.
- Sterling Silver may tarnish and oxidise.This is a natural reaction to chemicals in the atmosphere, heat and the body oils of the wearer. This discolouration can usually be removed by careful use of our cleaning cloths.
* IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE & INFORMATION *
Please expect delays of up to 5 - 10 days with all deliveries during this time. Challenges presented by the pandemic means there may unfortunately be delays on our usual next business day dispatch, along with additional delays being experienced with post's delivery time frames..
We understand you can't wait to receive your new UP2SUE pieces as soon as possible. We kindly ask for patience and understanding during this difficult time.
UP2SUE uses Thai and Dutch post for the delivery of all orders. Parcels will be sent Express post and will need a signature on delivery. Please provide an address where someone will be available between 9am-5pm to receive and sign for the parcel, otherwise collection from your local post office will be necessary.
Orders will be dispatched promptly once payment has been processed and received. It is our objective to have all orders dispatched by the next working day provided the products are in stock. Please note that during peak times such as Promotion periods, Sale, Mother's Day, Christmas etc, dispatch may take 2-3 days. In the unlikely event of further delays we will contact you to advise of the expected dispatch time.
Shipping is free on all orders over €99.
A flat fee of € 15 postage and handling will be charged on all orders under € 99.
We reserve the right to charge higher postage for extremely heavy parcels. We will contact you immediately should an additional postage charge be required.
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact our sales team. We kindly ask when emailing our customer service team that you consider there is a real person with real feelings behind the computer. Kindness and respect can go a long way. We try our best to promptly respond to all emails with the best customer service we can offer. Please be mindful that we do have to follow our Online Exchange Policy below. We appreciate your understanding.
Online Exchange Policy
We acknowledge that buying online is not without its surprises. Jewellery can appear larger or smaller than its actual size or stone colours may appear different in the image. It is with this in mind that we are always happy exchange for a different piece or refund when there is no other feasible option. Exchanges or refunds can only be offered within a reasonable period of the original sale date where proof of purchase can be confirmed (sales receipt or confirmation from our records).